Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo Pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Remo Abraham
Your age (IRL): 19
Time zone + country: India GMT 5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 17:00 to 01:00
Average online per day(hours): 9Hours
Your Discord ID: noahplayss
Your characters' name (IC) Melisha Richard
Your in game ID: 56776
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Marathi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I've had a pretty good run at rp life, and I really respect the server for providing the most preferred experience for RP. On a side note, though, I feel that I could better equip myself to make greater impacts on the server. As an administrator, I would attempt to apply my skills and experience to helping maintain a positive and interactive atmosphere for all the players. I still remember the trill of roleplaying as a gangster, as police for every org. But I feel I deserve something better. I've enjoyed developing characters and storylines, and now I'm excited to contribute as an admin to the server.

What are your strengths?

Communication Skills, Fluent in english , a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

What are your weaknesses?

Time management. Although making connections and working in groups excite me, I strongly feel that when it involves many people, I always tend to get nervous.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Honestly i dont own any business right now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Yes some occ issues i can't share here

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes, I am working on improving all my weaknesses.

Edward Pluxury

Events ﹠ Supports ﹠ PC Checker
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom