Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaryan Velly
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BjkwLqs

r_yan_aryan

Player
Player
Hello sir , i want to explain that i got a ban for GR 1.4 also the other account which was logged in my PC that belongs to my friend.
So in total 4 grand RP IDs were banned on that day and two social club account .
One social club account ( Username : kb9929 ) has 2 grand rp IDs that were banned,
another social club ( Username : AnshuBansal ) also has 2 grand rp IDs that were banned.
Now after a successful attempt my friends main IDs is unbanned by curator of project but now when i open my game it shows that my main account is twink of my friends main account and its banned for 60 days . but that account is my personal account ( AnshuBansal ) not twink to ( kb9929 ) .
Now i think after 60 days when my account is automatically unbanned , and i try to login it will again break the GR 1.4 rule as grand rp system will take it as my friends twink account and we can again get a ban for GR 1.4. So basically i would like to request you that please look in this matter and please seperate both accounts as it will create huge mess. I have attached some screenshots for your reference .
The Following details are given about both accounts :

kb9929 :
1. Krn Velly ( 263342 )
2. Aisha Bishnoi ( 291493 )

AnshuBansal :
1. Aaryan Velly ( 340281 )
2 . Nayra Velly ( 360402 )

If you need any additional Information Or proof , we can also provide billing Information for both accounts of mine and my friend. There you can see we both are different person .but now our accounts are merged due to this ban .
Please help me regarding this .

Top Bottom