Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pappito Choo
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/bLkICE4

Pops

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Administration,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for violating the server rule regarding Bug Abuse. Specifically, I was unaware that using F1 after being killed would bring me back to life and that this was considered bug abuse. This was my first time encountering this situation, and I had no intention of exploiting any bugs or breaking the server's rules.

I deeply regret my actions and assure you that I now understand the severity of my mistake. I have learned from this experience and can guarantee that this behavior will not be repeated in the future. I greatly enjoy being a part of the Grand RP community, and I truly value the time I have spent on the server.

I humbly request your forgiveness for this mistake and kindly ask that you consider unblocking my account. I will be much more cautious going forward and will adhere strictly to the server’s rules.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope for a second chance to prove myself as a responsible member of the community.

Sincerely,
Pappito Choo

Jacob Valoroso

Player
Player
''This was my first time encountering this situation'' 🧢
wish I had a POV of you saying yes when I asked you if you had done that bug abuse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom