Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sakib Miya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2024
Time of violation
18:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1HTGqu7C3bw

Erlik

Yesn’t
Player
First you shot at me. I going away from you, taken the gun and shot you, chased you and killed you where I first caught you. we are living the continuation of the situation, not the rdm (gr 6.5). if there is a violation of the rules, you did it to me, you shoot at me without any demand (gr 6.5). my pov is clear

Last edited:

Erlik

Yesn’t
Player
i m sorry thats my proof. if you have proof upload it and let the admin decide accordingly. i think my proof is enough my proof clearly shows that you started shooting at me and didn't give any demand (gr 6.5).
Why u not upload full pov while u cr me and collect mushroom

Goksu Solid

Player
Player
Why is there no voice of the person in the POV and the game sound is dominant? If the person has a voice and can block it, this indicates that he is using either the Xbox Recording program or another program. I think the person's recording program should be reviewed and checked. (I said for this forum owner Sak7868)

Sak7868

Player
Player
Why is there no voice of the person in the POV and the game sound is dominant? If the person has a voice and can block it, this indicates that he is using either the Xbox Recording program or another program. I think the person's recording program should be reviewed and checked. (I said for this forum owner Sak7868)
Because I was not wearing earphone and I am using amd instant reply.

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Player

Requesting thread owner to provide the extended pov
2 min before the situation
you have 6 hours to do it

Sak7868

Player
Player

Requesting thread owner to provide the extended pov
2 min before the situation
you have 6 hours to do it
My car was hit because when I was starting the amd instant replay so i dont have pov
after he collect i shot randomly around his car after that i was going for other resource then he killed me different loc

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Player

Thread Rejected
Fail to provide the requested pov
Make new complaint with full pov​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom