Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Issa Castillo

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Issa West

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Issa
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: isa__tr
6. Your Nickname: Issa Castillo
7. Your ID: 8879

Additional information
2x Ballas Deputy
1x Families Under deputy
1x Bloods Under deputy
1x Marabunta Under deputy

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be marabunta leader because from the start till now i have been in gangs and in the last month i gained Allot of Experience as 2 times ballas deputy and i think i know how to lead events and i think its time for me to be leader for the first time.

2.2 I Want to be leader of marabunta because i want to improve the Rp in the server by interacting more with leos and doing more events as FZ Stores gun stores hostage Situation and more i will make marabunta the best gang by taking control of ghetto and making my members always in ghetto so people know that marabunta is the most active gang.

2.3 I Will bring my deputies who know how to lead Situation even in the hardest times as one of them was EX leader Of Ballas And Families and i know my deputy team will help me and will always be there for me and will be there for the gang to insure that the gang is always active.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

3.1 I will improve the Rp by doing more events and attending more events and teaming up with other gangs from time to time.

3.2 I Will make a good bonus system to insure that everyone is happy and the bonuses are paid on time.

3.3 I Will Interact More With Leos And Making More Rp With The Leos Like Taking Hostages And Doing Stores And Gun Stores And Sometimes We Will Make Stores And Gun Stores With Hostages.

3.4 I Will Only Let Those Who Are 5 years In The City Join Marabunta So They Can Have The Best Rp Scenarios That They Will Ever See.

3.6 I Will Always Keep The Gang Under Control 24/7 To Insure That There Are No Rule breaks.

My Goals For The Term
Try To Get Max Spray Profit Every Hour.
Be A Terrorist Org.
Dominate Every Other Gang.
Dominate Ghetto And Rule It.

Thanks For Reading
Issa Castillo.

Badnaam Cheeky

ALONE IN THE DARK HOPE CHEEKY
Player
giphy.gif

Good luck bro​