Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander Zola

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (18 OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: North America PST
3. Daily time active on the server (00:30 AM - 11:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 35-40
5. Your Discord ID: zdrilla
6. Your characters' name (IC): Zander Zola
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 170/17035
8. Your ingame level: Main 68 / Twink 28
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing the Server since the first day and I’ve always been a competitive player since the beginning of the server release (Gang Turf, Gang Events, Fam War, Fam Events) And I feel like I achieved everything I wanted to do in the city, I always like helping Newbies and People who need help in general, my main goal when i stopped playing serious, was to Join the Administration Team
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Under Deputy All Gangs - For Capture and Gang Events,
(Kane Zero, Satriko Narcos, Elrussi Flawless, Own Bollo, Spray Sarsilmaz...ETC)
3. What are your strengths?
Good Communication Skills, Good Listener, Open Minded, Respectful/Kind, Fast Learner

4. What are your weaknesses?
Never Really Touched The State/Government Side Of The City, To Friendly Sometimes, Get Stressed If I don't reach my deadlines, 2nd Chances

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I would love to Create More Events In the morning for the players and I Can contribute my skills like maximizing my activity on the server, Amazing Responsiveness So the player is satisfied and deliver high quality results,

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don't Own One

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Nope
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Im Very Loyal To this Project, And Would Love to be apart of the Administration Team, Thank You For Your Consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom