Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Marcin Reaper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2021
Time of violation
18:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aKtGMB8fYE0

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 830 POV. They have 12 hours to respond.​

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
Alright heres my proper response to this report with POV included.

I killed around 3 marabunta before this and im guessing these guys came for a backup call, I was down at the valley checking to make sure they died as one fell off the roof when I turn round and see 2 blue guys standing on my allies body, I start to shoot them as they try to leave and since theyre not the best at shooting (As shown in their POV) I guess I kill them all even when one had body armor and I was outnumbered like 6-1. I understand it can be frustrating when losing a fight in ghetto but nobody mercy killed anyone. As shown in my POV im trying to shoot the blue guy by the wall when I dont even hit my allie on the ground but he dies for some reason (Guessing desync) and then these guys randomly start mixing OOC info in an IC situation by screaming 'W finish, nice mercy kill etc' (its shown in the clip) and this confuses me as at the time I thought I killed a blue guy and didnt realise the bullet hit my teamate. Somehow they both push me and end up dying because hes to focused on screaming OOC info instead of focusing on the gameplay (This is a sign of someone who lives on the forums). I recommend you focus on killing the opponent before screaming rule breaks at them.

My POV:

Thank you Skully Ridout for handling this report !

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

830 did not intentionally MK him it was on accident
Other then that 2137 will receive a mute for mixing and saying "see you on the forums" which is a OOC topic when you were talking IC

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom