Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick_Solomons
Administrators nickname
Floki
Date
Sep 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/S7qEemM

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
Dear Floki,

Please fully read my side. Recently, you banned me for breaking the Gen 1.7 rule, saying I helped someone else break that rule. Please understand my situation. In all my time playing Grand RP, I’ve never given more than 1 million my personal money to anyone. You can check my logs. I never thought this would be considered a rule break, and it’s my first time. If I had known it was a mistake, I wouldn’t have been involved in that incident.

I accept my mistake, and I’m asking for a second and last chance. Please allow me to play on the server again. I’m willing to have my account wiped . I dont wantanything else, I just want to play and chill with people. I didn’t gain any benefit from this incident, and if you check again, you’ll see that. I will be much more careful in the future, and I won’t repeat this again.

Please wipe my account and unban me. I hope you understand my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom