Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seth Jee
Administrators nickname
Rich Zainn
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
20:38
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/788777/#post-2782648 https://imgur.com/a/4KyvOeO

mr niazi

Player
Player
This form is only for Bobby Sir,

Dear Bobby,
I hope you doing well .
I am writing to respectfully appeal the permanent ban issued to my account for violating GR 1.3 (Fraud against players) as i know, i didn't sell him anything! for example he was not buying any apartment or something from me. i didn't sell him car or a crypto for money, in short i didn't fraud or scam him. i just gave him fines because he was toxic to me and we both were in same organization but still he was toxic to me and at that time i was new to the server and organization, i didn't know much rules. As for now i learned all the rules and know everything in server.

Screenshot of Rule : Ban Screenshot :
I sincerely apologize for my actions that led to any issues or inconveniences for other players. I value being part of this Amazing Project community and, if given the chance, I will ensure that such an incident does not happen again.

I requested you to please unban me and i am ready for what ever you will say and i am ready for money wipe so please Bobby sir unban me and give me last chance as i invested so much time, and energy into this and i wish to continue my life peacefully!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards
Seth Jee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom