Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
scofield
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth tigger
Date
Aug 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ihFXAk3

sanvino

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent mistake regarding the mod installation. I understand now that I installed a mod related to an illegal carbine, and I deeply regret my actions.

I was unaware of the implications at the time and only intended to enjoy the gun skin that caught my interest. I assure you this was not done with any malicious intent. I value the community and the experience on this server and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to rectify my mistake.

Please consider giving me another chance to participate in the server. I am committed to following all rules and guidelines moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom