Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarsh_Walker

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL
- Rahul
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day
- 10-12
5. Your Discord
- narutoxsasuke_19519
6. Your Nickname
- Maarsh WAlker
7. Your ID

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of the Marabunta gang because i have got good experience by bieng Deputy of it and which enable me to handle curator and other situitiona and during the time I played, my goal was to become a leader or admin, and I had to study all the laws in order to reach my goal, so this is what I did. I started learning and training on all things related to gangs and crime, and I studied all the laws. I gained enough experience that will help me manage a gang well

- I also want to make Marabunta the strongest gang in the city and make all the other gangs fear it. I will control all the territories of the other gangs and all the weapons shops and shops so that Marabunta becomes one of the richest gangs and has the most members because I have many, many friends who They have experience in gangs and this will always make them interactive

- I also want to revive the ghetto as it was before, because now we see that the ghetto has become inactive, it has become like an abandoned city, so I want to return it to what it was before, or revive it and make all people afraid to enter it or even approach it, and I will Have the marabunta seize it and kill and kidnap anyone who even thinks about entering it

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- 100% TURF

- 100% Spray

- attend all events

- make them fear of Marabunta

- I will add the largest number of members so that Marabunta always remains active and interactive

Ranking System

11.Leader
10.Deputy
9. Turfer
8.Under Deputy
7.Event Leader
6.Elders
5. Dealer
4.Graffiti Leader
3. Graffiti Team
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

THANK YOU.

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom