Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Figgy Caliente
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Sep 8, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5Yrb6jB

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
Hello to which ever administration accepts this request. I hopped onto the server and in club chat I see dexter complaining about how overpriced everything is in city. So I just made a comment to Dexter and said, "If your broke just say that don't sit here and cry about the prices". Now I fully understand how that is alittle toxic and im sorry for making the comment, then he says he is not broke and could buy two marshmellow masks and throw them on the ground which shows in ss and bans me for admin disrespect. Now I didnt even know he was admin of server he didnt tell me or anything like I would never go out of my way to disrespect an admin, its not like I went in tickets or something and started being rude and disrespectful I had completely no idea who dexter was. I apologize to dexter if he did take offense to my comment made, I didnt know he was admin and im sorry I would never intentionally disrespect the admins of the server. I love you all and I appreciate the hard work and dedication you guys have to this beautiful server. I hope whoever reads this can see where im coming from not knowing he was admin. Thanks alot Figgy.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
You dont know im admin but other players know that im admin , so if you disrespect me other players will they ( look this player disrespected admin and he didn’t got punished ) So rules are rules and Rejected from my side

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
You dont know im admin but other players know that im admin , so if you disrespect me other players will they ( look this player disrespected admin and he didn’t got punished ) So rules are rules and Rejected from my
I understand what you’re saying but what I said was not a personal attack towards you this was in character roleplaying, I didn’t say anything about you out of the roleplay. I said one thing in club chat and called you broke in roleplay

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
I feel it would be a fair punishment if I said disrespectful comments to you while you are in red tag or if I went into tickets and said something but this was in club chat where we roleplay.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
There is more than 1000 people disrespect admin in club chat and banned doesn’t matter in ticket or red tag face to face still rule break

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin response u could see above, if u will solve in DM with dexter and he will agree - ban will be lifted if not - not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom