Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
3:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t8ku8M8ElHM

Summer Fade

Player
Player
All in POV: this is the second time within the last hour honestly feeling targeted atm bc these two players have had something against me for the last 4 or 5 months i have left them alone a long time ago but they continue to do stuff like this over and over again just harassing me they are very toxic people

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Warn for off-topic
Lmao summer your the main girl in the city that talks abo it all the other girls, literally there isn’t one girl you haven’t been obsessed with and bad mouthed, you even got banned because you were so toxic to poor Jada smh you shouldn’t stand in the driveway of an apartment building. I know this game is your actual life but jeeez get some self esteem, I know it’s hard xD

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
& people have things against you summer because you go around bad mouthing people that you don’t even know just to get attention. Let me send you all the DMs of people in city talking about how you go around and just ramble about girls that you hate. The pot calling the kettle black, your the most toxic one of all, go look at your punishment history. I have zero punishments for toxicity smh

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Warn for off-topic
& people have things against you summer because you go around bad mouthing people that you don’t even know just to get attention. Let me send you all the DMs of people in city talking about how you go around and just ramble about girls that you hate. The pot calling the kettle black, your the most toxic one of all, go look at your punishment history. I have zero punishments for toxicity smh
You see how toxic you are even here in forums you are so toxic lol it is actually amusing ngl I haven't said one word about you in months like 4 months to be exact I have left you guys alone but you just can't seem to do the same but just remember karma is a bitch and it will eventually haunt you so good luck in life sweetie 🤣 😂

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
You see how toxic you are even here in forums you are so toxic lol it is actually amusing ngl I haven't said one word about you in months like 4 months to be exact I have left you guys alone but you just can't seem to do the same but just remember karma is a bitch and it will eventually haunt you so good luck in life sweetie 🤣 😂
It’s not toxic if it’s true summer, you gossip about every girl, nothing I said was toxic it’s all true.

Summer Fade

Player
Player
It’s not toxic if it’s true summer, you gossip about every girl, nothing I said was toxic it’s all true.
You are going off something that happened 5 months ago and still stuck on it... damn stop living in the past and live for the future 😂 😂 😂

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
But I really don't lmao I just hang out with friends and don't worry about irrelevant people tbh 😂 😂 😂
Lmao okay forum warrior, that’s why grand is your life. Idgaf about this game. I flew in tonight for the first time in over a month and you start your low self esteem bullshit. Go to the gym

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Lmao AGAIN the eww was not for you okay I wasn't even paying attention to who was around bc it was just me a Kye there ... The world does revolve around you 😂🤣😂

Summer Fade

Player
Player
And another thing you think that you're hurting me when you say comments like I'm fat or I need to go to the gym and stuff like that the reason why it doesn't hurt me is because I know it's not true so you can say it all you want to but it's not going to affect me in any way shape or form so grow up

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
And another thing you think that you're hurting me when you say comments like I'm fat or I need to go to the gym and stuff like that the reason why it doesn't hurt me is because I know it's not true so you can say it all you want to but it's not going to affect me in any way shape or form so grow up
Ok overweight filter using pedo xD even with a filter your face is extra round lmao that’s why this game is your life because your character gets more attention then you ever would. Imagine how Jada felt with all those comments you say about her, doesn’t feel so good huh? You picked the wrong night to mess with me cause idgaf about this game, it isn’t my life, unlike you. You sit behind your keyboard gaining weight and flirting with every dude you can and then shit talking every female cause you have no self esteem. You wannna bully people then make sure you’re not over 200lbs and hide behind filters.

Last edited:

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Again you're not hurting my feelings because I know what's the truth and what's not the truth bubbles you need to grow up just leave me the fuck alone and if you don't stop OOC insulting me on forums and calling me a pedo on forums then you can get punished for it I really don't care

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Again you're not hurting my feelings because I know what's the truth and what's not the truth bubbles you need to grow up just leave me the fuck alone and if you don't stop OOC insulting me on forums and calling me a pedo on forums then you can get punished for it I really don't care
Omggggg getting punished on forums or even in gameee!!! What will I do????? Oh that’s right, nothing cause I have a life unlike you fatty

Anderson Fade

Player
Player
For the reviewing admin
Not off topic
Bubbles is known for being toxic which is so clear from the msgs above
toxicity , calling someone overweight and fat many times , she even called her pedo not only here , apparently it's everywhere , the only thing I got hold of to show as proof is another complaint and it shows the same kind of toxicity
No one cares about your opinion

People like this should never be allowed in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom