Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GR 6.15 I 130786 138998 172143 160980 118300 130469

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pablo Standl
Suspect ID
160980 118300 130469
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
16:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ynzC_gH8yWc

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
All in POV full family started shooting without any demands or RP, Eagles family this also deserves a family warning also for Mass RDM one of players of eagles who also Rdm here was reported in previous forum too.

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
All in POV full family started shooting without any demands or RP, Eagles family this also deserves a family warning also for Mass RDM one of players of eagles who also Rdm here was reported in previous forum too.
why did you tried to land heli in our fam house its not your property + tried to cut peeps by your heli. and this looks like targetting :)

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
why did you tried to land heli in our fam house its not your property + tried to cut peeps by your heli. and this looks like targetting :)
and u did vdm at last.

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
who are you again? targetting? ur a no name idk any of yous it was a solar pannel raid , i did not break any rules, all ur fam done RDM admin can see my pov is very clear u dont need to tell m what i done wrong

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
im asking the same question who are you 170k kiddo.
who are you again? targetting? ur a no name idk any of yous it was a solar pannel raid , i did not break any rules, all ur fam done RDM admin can see my pov is very clear u dont need to tell m what i done wr

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
im asking the same question who are you 170k kiddo.
I own you , that’s who I am , when decision get taken and you guys receive punishment I hope you learn ur lesson not to rdm , I don’t like reporting people but what you guys done is not acceptable, have a good rest of ur day no longer responding final decision to admin.

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
at 0:30 we can clearly see tried us to hit with chopper

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
at 0:30 we can clearly see tried us to hit with chopper
Okay buddy 😂😂 I litreally said in my PoV ama land the chopper so I can get all you guys punished for rdm I did not try to hit anyone as I landed in the pool very clearly plus ur saying trying but have I ? No please just let admin take decision you already know all you are receiving punishment idk what you are trying with me here , why break rules then cry here ?

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
Okay buddy 😂😂 I litreally said in my PoV ama land the chopper so I can get all you guys punished for rdm I did not try to hit anyone as I landed in the pool very clearly plus ur saying trying but have I ? No please just let admin take decision you already know all you are receiving punishment idk what you are trying with me here , why break rules then cry here ?
What a joker

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
Can someone review this, it’s been up for long time. Thanks ❤️

Ken Tempest

Greatness in small actions.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 130786 , 138998, 172143,118300, 130469 ,160980 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
Also
Thread Owner 172213 will receive a punishment for VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom