Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Rishav Chowdhury

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- +5 30 GMT (IST)

4. Average online per day-7-9 hours IG more on weekdays

5. Your Discord- rishavop1249

6. Your Nickname-John Francisco

7. Your ID-75826

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

I want to become a SAHP leader because I have had one wish from the beginning to lead one organization, and previously, I have applied for SAHP twice and LSPD once. Every time I failed my interview, I learned something from my mistake, so I believe now I have a lot of experience and knowledge to take the lead, and another reason is that we can get robbed anytime, whereas in cities we can't, so I will protect my employees.

Last time when I applied for SAHP, I failed my interview, then I got punishment, then I left the city and took a long break, then again I came. I have a lot of experience in legal organizations. I have been in all organizations, and I have been in high command in most of them, LSPD SAHP FIB (COS HR) and NG (25) so I believe I have the knowledge to pass the interview.

The last thing is favoritism. I saw everywhere that leaders, deputies, and high commands are doing favoritism. They just demote someone who is working hard, and in his/her place they put their friend in their place who was removed, and they treat employees so badly at that time. I felt very sad. I want everyone to feel valued and respected and maintain friendship with all other legal organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will be active in the organization, so if my organization gets into trouble, I will be there to help.

I will choose active deputies and HC who can be active (one night shift, one morning shift) so the organization will be active.

Bonus: I will payout a bonus every Saturday because I do not want employees who are working hard for my organization to get nothing in exchange.

meeting: I will conduct regular meetings with the department head and chief

ceremony: I will conduct a ceremony every week so people can get a chance to rank up.

Departments:
i: PE- Parking Enforcementi
ii: IA- Internal Affairs
iii: SWAT- Special Weapons and Tactics
iv HR- Human Resources

Chain of Commands
Rank System

30.Sheriff
29.Undersheriff
28.Assistant Sheriff
27.Chief of Staff
26.Chief Of Division