Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jiggle gamez
Administrators nickname
pablo_schmidt
Date
Sep 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ke6vZzg

muna bahiya

Player
Player
Dear Sam Pluxury,
I not done anything but I get ban for GR 1.3 that time I am playing game but suddenly I get ban message. I not scam any player but i get ban. that time i am selling my apartment to my friend I given him my apartment at state value because i am not playing game properly from 1 month because i not get time from job but from 2to 3 days i have holiday for i played 20 hour+ in 2to3 days after so long. and my friend also need 1million that time for then i given him 900k something and i get ban then. there is no rule breck by me then why i got ban ?

i not breck any rule and also I not breck Gr 1.3 also.

One situation I know but there is also I not breck any rule GR 1.3 I AM only helping that player

situation is :-
I am standing in front of car showroom then one player come to me hi ask me that can you help me to find my car i told him go to parking and recall your car again and i also drop him to parking then i again came to in front at car showroom then that same player again come to me and ask me can you tell me how i get driving license then i ask him do you have money and hi said yes i have i ask him how much you have hi told me some number of amount but now I am not geting how much hi told i i told him to open your phone go to dark net then go to market ant buy license from there. and hi said no dark net is not safe i tell him this is safe. then i tell him go to driving school hi ask me can you come with me and i not reply him and then hi go. i not tell him to give money to me or something. i ask for that hi have 10k for buy driving license from darknet . i told him in game dark net by pressing K THEN there is ONE APP NAME DARK NET.

this is not a scam i am trying to help him.

IF IS THERE ANY OTHER RESSION PLEASE TELL ME ? I REALLY NOT SCAM ANYONE

PLEASE UNBLOCK ME I AM MISSING THE SERVER :-/

THIS IS MY LAST FORUM IF I NOT GET UNBLOCK I DONT KNOW WHERE I ENJOY THEN :-/
HOPEING FOR GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom