Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassoo Cenazeogluu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
20:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4H_HaOeWme0

Haso54

Player
Player
1 My dear manager
ID 125786. As you can see, he told me to leave the area without any reason and killed me. The place he wanted me to leave is a common use area, he cannot make such a request from me there.

2 ID 133857 returns to the scene of death less than 15 minutes later. I killed him to steal his car but he chose to leave RP and I filed a separate complaint for that. I leave the first wave of time I have in the comments section. I killed both of them according to RP rules.

Last edited:

Haso54

Player
Player
1 Sayın yönetici kimliğim 125786. Gördüğünüz gibi bana hiçbir sebep göstermeden alanı terk etmemi söyledi ve beni öldürdü. Benim terk etmemi istediği yer ortak kullanım alanı, orada benden böyle bir talepte bulunamaz.

2 ID 133857 15 dakikadan kısa bir süre sonra öldüğü yere geri döner. Arabasını çalacağımı düşünerek onu orada öldürdüm, ancak RP'den ayrılmayı seçti ve bunun için ayrı bir şikayette bulundum. Sahip olduğum ilk zaman dalgasını aşağıda bırakıyorum. Her ikisini de RP kurallarına uyarak öldürdüm.

Jester Western

Player
Player
Thread Owner is Requested To Provide Whole POV of the Situation in One Single Evidence

You have 6 Hours to do So

Haso54

Player
Player
Thread Owner is Requested To Provide Whole POV of the Situation in One Single Evidence

You have 6 Hours to do So
Since I have recorded the last 7 minutes of my recording, I cannot show it in a single video, but I will re-upload it for you in its largest form.

Haso54

Player
Player
Sorry for the confusion. After receiving my first recording, as can be seen in the second recording, I was busy complaining about ID 133857, so I cannot give you a single video, but everything is very clear in two videos.

Haso54

Player
Player
Am I cursing, I think there is a problem with his ears, now let the manager make his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom