Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vishal pandit
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Sep 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ljA4JoQ

Vishal Pandit

Player
Player
i get ban for 7 days its my mistake i derstand that f word its my Big mistake but who put Forum againts me he was using x box recording its fully inllegal he was unban now but admin need to see his pov there was voice break if someone using x box recoding then its big issue with that voice break i know that becouse i was join in this project after i was buy nvidia graphic card becouse of ilegal x box recoding so i will requst you to cheak his pov and pc he dont using nvidia recoding and pls unban my acc last time becouse of this is not acsepteble to inlegal pov
Using Alt-G To Save Pov
is GR 6.17 as its Xbox Recorder which is third party
cheak this forums and see there was saying he was using alt+g this is xbox shotcut key
and cheak pov there was voice breack if you can recoding with x box there was always issue this voice break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom