Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve jordan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: rehan gayakwad
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day:
10 to 13 hrs
5. Your Discord: rggaming233
6. Your Nickname: steve jordan
7. Your ID: 83175

My Experience
1. bloods deputy
2. ballas under deputy

3. marabunta grande turfer

Additional information

1. Leader of MARAbunta grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. i have a lot of experience of organization like legal organization and illegal organization but i was in illegal organization for more time i have experience of marabunta bloods and ballas i have a good leadership skill i have a experience of leading 20 to 30 member in one time i was in unoffical family badsha i was its under deputy and now i am under deputy of the demons i can run the term with a good rp and following all the rules that my gang dont break any rule

2.2. i have a good experience in both state and crime section in city i can lead the gang to the heights of losantos i tried to become leader of other gang also

2.3. i will make sure that in my term my gang is most active gang in city me and my gang will do maximum store robbery, fz raid , hostage situation , highway robbery with proper rp

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

I will invite only experience member in the gang to maintain rp and do a good rp ( minimum 5 years experience )

i will try to that my gang win most of the clands by hiring the best turfer in gang

and also i have a good deputy team for my gang and i will make sure that they manage the gang properly

and also i will not take that guys who are doing toxicity in gang

Ranking System

15. leader

14. deputy

13. under deputy

12. event handler

11. kingpin

10. warloard

9. turfer

8. shooter

7. graffist

6. clapper