Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syrus Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t2Tt4iz2cjw

Syrus Pluxury

Ex Leader of Ballas
Player
Complaint Against Luna Quinn – Unfair Treatment and Misbehavior

**Dear [Admis]*

I am writing to formally lodge a complaint against Luna Quinn due to unfair treatment and misbehavior during my time in LSPD. I believe that the actions taken by Luna Quinn were inappropriate, and I would like to bring these issues to your attention for review.

**Incident Details:**

1. **Unfair Blacklisting & Miscommunication:**
During Gustavo's term as leader of LSPD, I was blacklisted for corruption. However, following my blacklisting, Gustavo assured me that the blacklist would be removed after his term ended, and that my 30-day suspension would also be revoked. I was happy with this decision and looked forward to rejoining the LSPD without issues.

2. **False Accusation of Providing Fake Proof:**
When I attempted to return to LSPD, Luna Quinn falsely accused me of sending fake proof, which I did not. I have POV evidence to confirm that I never sent any fake information. This false accusation was damaging to my reputation and career in LSPD.

3. **Red Flag Without Reason:**
Additionally, my previous red flag had already been removed from LSPD mails. Despite this, Luna Quinn reissued the red flag without any legitimate reason or explanation. This action seems unjustified and unfair.

4. **Misbehavior:**
Throughout these incidents, Luna Quinn has demonstrated rude and unprofessional behavior toward me. This treatment is not in line with LSPD's standards of respect and fairness.

**Request for Resolution:**

I request that an internal investigation be conducted to review Luna Quinn's actions, including the false accusations, the reissuance of my red flag, and the general misbehavior. I am confident that a fair review will reveal that these actions were inappropriate and unjust.

I would also like to submit my POV evidence, which demonstrates that I did not send any fake proof as Luna Quinn has claimed.

Thank you for taking the time to review my complaint. I trust that this matter will be handled with the professionalism and integrity that LSPD stands for.

**Sincerely,**
Syrus Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom