Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alvo_DCosta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2024
Time of violation
20:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G7PgFljvZxM

Alvo DCosta

Player
Player
The police came and without doing any RP or seeing my passport he tease on me without any demand and time , then cuffed me.
Who did they know my name? (meta gaming) they are so powerful.
This is the power abuse.
Also they break the rules:
RS 5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
There are might be more rules that the situation involves but I am not aware of it, I apologize in advance for not listing those rules as I don't know.

vAnimated

Player
Player
The police came and without doing any RP or seeing my passport he tease on me without any demand and time , then cuffed me.
This is the power abuse.
RS 5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
There are might be more rules that the situation involves but I am not aware of it, I apologize in advance for not listing those rules as I don't know.
this is a complete IC issue. You were clearly wanted by the state, and doing the most wanted challenge to put yourself on the wanted list with 5 stars. You wanted attention, so how can you complain? You gave them all the IC reason in the world to do what they did. He didnt search your pockets right away, he searched for your identification if you were paying attention. They had no intention of taking you to jail if they had been wrong about who they were putting in cuffs in the first place. Look at the left side of the screen and listen to how he verbally told you he was going to be identifying you because he knew who he was looking for. You arent mad over some rulebreaks because their are none. You are mad because you got caught.

Alvo DCosta

Player
Player
This is the power abuse.

vAnimated

Player
Player

The reason why this guy was punished was valid. He walked up to you guys and engaged in zero rp before using his taser he should have notified you guys why he was there and placed you in cuffs to identify you. He didnt say anything and immediately decided to use his taser instead. the pov owner in the situation who did nothing but fall to the ground and died, should have been placed into cuffs and then revived and then the officer should have explained why he was being detained (placed in cuffs). The officer should have immediately identified him, and verified if he was the guy that he was looking for. The situation in this forum is completely different they detained you, and identified you and they didnt non rp drive. The RP reason was clear.

Alvo DCosta

Player
Player
The reason why this guy was punished was valid. He walked up to you guys and engaged in zero rp before using his taser he should have notified you guys why he was there and placed you in cuffs to identify you. He didnt say anything and immediately decided to use his taser instead. the pov owner in the situation who did nothing but fall to the ground and died, should have been placed into cuffs and then revived and then the officer should have explained why he was being detained (placed in cuffs). The officer should have immediately identified him, and verified if he was the guy that he was looking for. The situation in this forum is completely different they detained you, and identified you and they didnt non rp drive. The RP reason was cleID

ID 47800 just came and said 'get out of vehicle' and with out giving any second he just tease on me, why that man said get out of vehicle then? to get out of the car right? did he gave me time for get out of the car? any second bro? then no need to do this type of poor RP, did I run away? did I start the car engine? Big No. So what is this? If you guys are crazy for just caught suspect like this with out any RP then be admin and punish us without any RP situation, you guys are came then said get out of vehicle and tease immediately and then send them to the jail then we don't need this type police RP. you guys are just came for won the situation nothing else, there is no RP, no situation, no talk.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom