Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Seagal
Administrators nickname
Chanush_movva
Date
Sep 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/814492/

Sam Seagal

Player
Player
My leader application of FIB got rejected. Chanush said I was cheating but even though searching my dms, chromes he did not find a single proof of it. And to be honest I don't need to cheat. Cause till now I have less punishment for breaking rules cause I know them. Yes I don't know all the rules by number but I know the rules that is the main reason I have got less forums on me. Without having enough proofs how he rejected me for this reason that I was cheating and lying? Why I need to lie and cheat when I already mentioned that I have minimum punishments history. There should be strong proof for saying that I was cheating and lying. Without proof how they told me this? Now let's come to another point, how a player with id 81517 got a FIB term when he was never in FIB before? If it was fixed from the first day that He will be appointed as a leader for FIB then why my application was not rejected when I posted it? What is the meaning of telling everyone in the forum that I was lying and cheating without enough proof?

It really does not matter for me who is gonna review this forum or who is gonna say rejected, it is literally a shameful thing for me to get the tag Cheater! Now at the end it has become a shame for me to stay in here with this tag when I did not do anything rather they have a proof to reject. Enjoy with this trend what you guys are doing, it just justified me that I am cheater without enough proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom