Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Milian_Hardy
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 13, 2024
Time
3:08
Proofs
N/A

Milan1905

Player
Player
Hello dear Alex/James.
About 7 months ago I was blacklisted for leadership, I want to say that every time I continue my roleplay with pleasure, because I love this project. I knew that I did not receive my punishment for no reason and that I made mistakes. But I never give up and I continue my rp because maybe someday I will get a second chance. Every time I tried to show good rp, a lot of roleplay on this server. Yes, sometimes I thought that the time had come, there is nothing for you in this city, but after a few hours I found myself on this server again. I think you will understand me, I served my punishment, maybe you can see from my diaries that during this time I tried to follow only every basic rule, all of them. Every ambitious player has a goal on this server. I have been waiting for this day for a really long time, I am just waiting yes I did something wrong and I must be punished. Of course I did not do it voluntarily, it happened when I did not know what rp was, like everyone who started their first rp game, I think it is the same game as the others. As time passes, you learn everything one by one and after that it is too late to stop playing this project). I am ready remove all my money or cars, my bussines or all of them. I have been saving for a long time, it is not easy for me to say this but if necessary, I am ready for it. Please give me another chance, I will increase everytime roleplay in this server.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom