Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrey Yagamii

From the Shadows
Player
Leader of SAHP | Shrey Yagamii

Information

1. Your name IRL:
Shrey Sharma
2. Your age IRL: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: bubblesonearth
6. Your Nickname: Shrey Yagamii
7. Your ID: 30899

Additional information

1. Leader of...
- San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Hello there! I want to start off by telling my past experience in this city, I have been a Chief of EMS before in another City, I have also held honorary and trustworthy positions in LSPD, SAHP and FIB. I have attended countless number of Situations in all the orgs and have had a great time working with them. Though in my past experience with SAHP, I have seen countless number of officers not aware of the proper rules and not being professional enough when in situations. I bring in multiple skillset which offers professionalism. I strongly believe SAHP can do better when it comes to maintaining professionalism which would help them to deal with any situation. I would ensure that I succeed in making my officers professional when on duty.

- Work experience is another factor which totally depends on how the leader wants it to be. I will make sure my officers don't feel unpaid or stressed about the work they have to deal with. I will regularly check on their condition, Licenses, Mental health if they are good or not. Having them motivated is what makes me a good leader after all. I would work with my Deputies to ensure they are offered with great rewards while working with SAHP.

- I will ensure that all my High Commands have the capability to go through ANY situation that comes. I will achieve this by hiring experienced officers with honorary medals and I will work with them to fill all the loopholes and internal matters SAHP will encounter. I will make sure favouritism isn't a thing in my term. I will give out ranks to only trusted and hardworking officers.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I have plans about making good relations with different organisations to continue our work smoothly, I want to conduct intel meetings which would bring all of us together to plan and work on operations together and make the outcome be flawless. I will ensure that we offer everything we can from our side to make us even stronger, Better and reliable.

- I have seen that many officers are not aware of certain rules that can cause them to get punishments ICly. I want to design the Human Resource structure this way that it covers all the missing parts which officers aren't aware about. I will make sure my officers have their radio on while they are on duty.

- Internal meetings will benefit our organisation a lot as it will play a key factor on solving the issues that the org is facing by simply discussing it with all the officers and high commands of the organization. I will try my best to have my officers have their radio on while they are on duty.

My past experiences:

FIB Deputy Director x1
FIB Federal Commander x3
SAHP Chief of IA
LSPD CoS of IA
NG Major General
EMS Chief x1 (EN 1)

Thank you for reading my application!

Mike Wolfe

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 14/09/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Hisham Bishop (shtith)
Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Zoro Hellking (zoro237)
Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom