Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Marabunta Gang | FL in RP, CR, FAIL RP | 403193,356014,362951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deepak Badmosh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2024
Time of violation
11:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ToVSXg_J7ck?si=cBFvgYL5tqIfwp4u

deepak_badmash

Player
Player
  1. I am waiting for my friend to come from prision and the marabunta guys come rammed me and trying to take me our of the nonscripted GZ then he give me demand in GZ one of them is talking in foreign language. after that someone shoot and killed inside the GZ from the road they all are breaking rules. All in pov

Last edited:

Maddy Daddy

Player
Player
firstly thats a cropped thing u are running from the hw to doc while u are getting demands and entering gz ,

Maddy Daddy

Player
Player
it is clearly being heard what can they do in doc and u standing there and provoking , i request hindi admin to hear the first line he is saying

deepak_badmash

Player
Player
  1. I am waiting for my friend to come from prision and the marabunta guys come rammed me and trying to take me our of the nonscripted GZ then he give me demand in GZ one of them is talking in foreign language. after that someone shoot and killed inside the GZ from the road they all are breaking rules. All in pov
Hi admins, You can clearly see in the clip that he rammed me first , first of all he take the wrong way to get in doc so he can ram me and starts provoking , he tryed to get me out of doc by ramming from back

Retro Stark

Loading... Result: DED
Player
LMFAO stop deceiving admins show the FULL POV OF U JUST IGNORING THE PULL OVER DEMANDS ON HW AND GOING DOC TO ESCAPE RP 1st then show that they did this pov is just cropped part of you trying yo escape and deceiving admin to get bunta members a punishment

Erik Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 356014 will receive a punishment for UB Demands and GZ 1.1
ID 403193 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.1
ID 362951 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 363489 will receive a punishment for CR

Also Marabunta will get an org punishment for this situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom