Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Solomon Oggie
Suspect ID
124714, 170415, 1383
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
07:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Qb1bSRtSl60?si=5uomQ-T2X7i38nfp

Bullet Vaiya

Player
Player
We have pov. you guys give us demand to leave the area and you guys have solar behind your house that's why we started shooting.

ISHOWJUBAER

Player
Player
you guys give us demand to leave the area and you guys have solar behind your house. that's why we started shooting

Auhonnnz

Player
Player
We have pov. you guys give us demand to leave the area and you guys have solar behind your house that's why we started shooting.
As he said, he has POV so you guys no need to worry and we killed you when u arrived to us because we thought that you will kill us anyway if you ask for any proof then be sure that we have

Best for both of us

Player
Player
POST YOUR POV AND SHOW THAT I WAS THERE ! Also you can not shoot if its not the last hour of the solar . Also i do not know what are you talking about !

Best for both of us

Player
Player
As he said, he has POV so you guys no need to worry and we killed you when u arrived to us because we thought that you will kill us anyway if you ask for any proof then be sure that we have
Bro as i said, i dk about anything you did.. so do not say you as in group. i am an individual ! i posted it as you broke rule ! simple as that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom