Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved The Glory | Mass Rule break | 189033, 238489, 417777, 415981, 384065

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer watson
Suspect ID
189033, 384065 +3
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iPThZkq1t8M

Lucifer Watson

EMS CHIEF
Player
  1. PG After the rob they take me Hostage lock the car and when they reach the gas station they didnt unlock the doors and just steped out x 2 times and their guys are also doing ub driving , flying car at the checkpoint raming again again at the end when they take they money in the exchange of hostage he didnt (384065) leave the hostage even he is alone and not listening the Demands ( Fear RP ) at the end i thing they guys are doing Metagaming also because they are not using the radio sitll their guys know that where the hostage car and etc. Thankyou.

2nd bodycam

3rd Bodycam

2. if you guys want full bodycam its 40 min if you want i can provide

Aayush Glory

Leader of The Glory!!
Leader of unofficial org
how did your family members reach there? MG? Also, proof that there was no mg by us, comms were given on radio.

Lalla badmash

FOUNDER OF BADMASH FAMILY
Player
how did your family members reach there? MG? Also, proof that there was no mg by us, comms were given on radio.
38 sec pov ? what about ghetto to next location
4:36 Sec you said right le suddenly you of the mike its not clearly hearable from far why you said in hindi because u are telling in dc if not do you have pov of that time ?

i think if any indian admin will review this it will be more nice

Last edited:

Aayush Glory

Leader of The Glory!!
Leader of unofficial org
38 sec pov ? what about ghetto to next location
4:36 Sec you said right le suddenly you of the mike its not clearly hearable from far why you said in hindi because u are telling in dc if not do you have pov of that time ?

i think if any indian admin will review this it will be more nice
Yes, because I was speaking on fam radio

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Reviewed

First of all, even also there is no door you cant jump from car. FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE
For MG Pov not enough
For the lock the door situation, the car get a lot of damage and they didnt reapir it .So the command was invalid
For 3. POV They didnt leave they are stil in car (near by the hostage) There is no issue.
ID 414991 will receive a punishment for FL in RP
ID 415981 will receive a punishment for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom