Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Random Punching| 68625 | Harassment | 209372

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
14:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dmIN2pk_sXM

Summer Fade

Player
Player
In this pov player 68625 started randomly punching me for no reason and then player 209372 started his harassment with me which i will post the other povs in this section

harassment 2 from 209372:

harassment 3 from 209372:

harassment and asking for irl personal info from 209372:

borgaumit

Player
Player
As seen in the video, she took the stick and swore at me because I did not use any immoral words and just called her a baby. :)

Ace Karma

Player
Player
there is no overlay getting record in your pov at 00:47 sec in (harassment and asking for irl personal info from 209372:)
when you switch from game to other window easy ban😂

Last edited:

Summer Fade

Player
Player
there is no overlay getting record in your pov at 00:47 sec in (harassment and asking for irl personal info from 209372:)
when you switch from game to other window easy ban😂
I am using GeForce experience so no not ban and all I did there was take a screenshot shot lmao windows shift s

Ace Karma

Player
Player
no maater you use geforce if its not recording all overlays its will cause of your ban

Summer Fade

Player
Player
no maater you use geforce if its not recording all overlays its will cause of your ban
well i have done what an admin told me to do so if i get banned for anything dealing with recording pov then i have been misled just saying but no the only thing i did at the 47 second mark was to take a screen shot of the sick headed guy so thank you but no one asked for your concern

borgaumit

Player
Player
smh what borga Doing? he was supposed to be in EMS, as he is HC!!
She claims that I harassed her just because I said hello baby. Also, the fact that I work in EMS does not mean that you can interfere in private life ;)

borgaumit

Player
Player
Another friend of mine was banned because of the registration program. I wish the same thing to be applied to this friend :)

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Honestly just keep being salty bc a woman tells you to stop harassing her when she is happily married and dating the guy irl like seriously man get a life women doesn't want to be called names like baby and shit it is just disrespectful.. I use the proper POV as I said before an admin helped me set it up so if it is wrong then not my fault bc I don't use obs software or anything else except for GeForce experience to record POV

Summer Fade

Player
Player
As seen in the video, she took the stick and swore at me because I did not use any immoral words and just called her a baby. :)
And another thing I didn't hit you so why does it even matter and you didn't call me a baby you kept calling me baby and following me around after I asked you to stop multiple times

borgaumit

Player
Player
And another thing I didn't hit you so why does it even matter and you didn't call me a baby you kept calling me baby and following me around after I asked you to stop multiple times
I only called you 'baby' once, it can be seen in the video. After that I apologized to you. I didn't follow you. I asked you a question to find out why you were so angry. But because you are a conceited girl, you interpreted the incident as harassment. As seen in the video, you are the one who cursed me :)

Summer Fade

Player
Player
I only called you 'baby' once, it can be seen in the video. After that I apologized to you. I didn't follow you. I asked you a question to find out why you were so angry. But because you are a conceited girl, you interpreted the incident as harassment. As seen in the video, you are the one who cursed me :)
lmao right that is why i have pov of you saying baby omg omg everytime i jumped over the bushes in the parking lot and then also saying that i was your next gf which is just gross eww

Last edited:

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 68625 will receive a punishment for Random Punching
ID 209372 will receive a punishment for Sexual Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom