Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
21:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/29WIbxFZD2w

vAnimated

Player
Player
Completely unprovoked shooting at us in the GZ for no RP reason at all.

Last edited:

AYUSHXRP

Player
Player
Admin see im not shooting anyone as you can see its miss click i didn't shoot him and my fam member anyone and its not combat locked

My Pov -

AYUSHXRP

Player
Player
It most definitely is combat log. Nice to know you need an admin to tell you that. leaving the game during any kind of RP including during a cop taking you to solitary confinement is also a violation of General Rule 6.2. Now get off my forum.
cry bro i like ppl who cry Infront of me

AYUSHXRP

Player
Player
It most definitely is combat log. Nice to know you need an admin to tell you that. leaving the game during any kind of RP including during a cop taking you to solitary confinement is also a violation of General Rule 6.2. Now get off my forum.
you don't no CL and your fib officer wow :ROFLMAO:

vAnimated

Player
Player
Admin see im not shooting anyone as you can see its miss click i didn't shoot him and my fam member anyone and its not combat locked

My Pov -
It does not matter you were still shooting in the greenzone during an RP situation you could’ve picked better places to do that.

Yuta Okkotsuu

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
After Reviewing the Evidence I can not accept this forum
Because, In Thread owner's Pov its visible that the bullet hit that Person but in the Victim's Pov the bullet Didn't hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom