Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Nexus | 315538

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: +05:30 (IST)
3. Daily time active on the server: 06:00 AM - 18:00 PM
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-60 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: hunter6t9
6. Your characters' name (IC): Zoro Nexus
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 315538 ( Main) | 263141 ( Twink )
8. Your ingame level: 41
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have experienced every area of the city, there are some areas that i still have to experience but mostly i have covered most of them, spending almost 1 year in city with my IC age 41 well i can say that i experienced illegal organizations, legal organizations, jobs and various other stuff, after experiencing every sector of the City i feel that city is worth providing for and keeping the community active and secure , being an admin of a city with more than 1500+ daily active players requires alott of knowledge and experience i have contributed alot to the city as a citizen but now i feel like experiencing how admins work and contribute to the city's roleplay being fair and pure without any exceptions.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
-EMS Chief
- LSPD DHOD
- NG DHOD
- FIB Elite Senior Special Agent
- SAHP Captain
-
GOV USSS Sergeant
- Gangs
Under-Deputy

3. What are your strengths?
even in the hardest situations i try to learn what the situation is about and if someone is doing wrong , will give him second chance or punishment accordingly , i keep the rules same for everyone, no favoritism .
I learn stuff and implement stuff quickly
i take constructive criticism seriously .
i like to help alott, it gives me a feeling of bonding with everyone that if i help them they might become friends

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes When its my first time doing something new i hesitate alot , sometimes try to leave it as it is , but after am done with it in the first try i treat it like i do it everyday

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
my activity , skills, coordination and support , i come at a time when most admins are not available which is around 6 am in city till 18:30 mostly sometimes 17
soo my activity can be a + point , i like to work with higher ups alott makes me learn alott of stuff.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have any business, I am Ready.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No, I don't have any issues, I can be active.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- Just dont be mean or rude to me that's all , i like to work in a friendly environment and if i dont feel like providing much to the community , soo just keep the environment good and with respect thats all i ask

Thanks for reading my application -
Zoro Nexus
signing Off

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Accepted for interview.

Contact me in discord to schedule your interview. ( 9King )
You have 12h to schedule the interview or the application will be closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom