Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
JIXU VERLICEE
Administrators nickname
OPTI PRIDE
Date
Sep 16, 2024
Time
00:01
Proofs
https://ibb.co/NYY4k8x

sam345

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing this unban request with the utmost respect and sincerity, hoping to appeal for another chance to continue my journey in the amazing world of Grand RP. I understand that I violated the rule regarding interactions between a main account and twink account, which has led to the permanent ban of both accounts. I acknowledge that transferring property or money between accounts is strictly prohibited, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I would like to humbly request that you reconsider the ban on my main account. I have been an active and loyal player for almost a year, and Grand RP is the only server I have dedicated myself to. I have not tried any other servers or RP communities because I genuinely love and enjoy the immersive experience that Grand RP provides. The friendships, memories, and incredible moments I've had in this community mean a lot to me, and I would be devastated to lose all of that.

I fully understand the mistake I made, and I assure you that it was not out of ill intent or malice. I deeply regret my actions and am committed to following all the rules and guidelines moving forward. As a gesture of my sincerity, I am willing to have my twink account (ID: 64998) permanently deleted and all the money wiped out. I just want the opportunity to continue playing on my main account and be a part of this wonderful community once again.

I hope you can see my loyalty and passion for Grand RP, and I kindly ask for your understanding and forgiveness in this matter. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I sincerely hope to be granted another chance.

Sincerely,
JIXU VERLICEE

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom