Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Zaid
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7
5. Your Discord : zaid120407
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Pluxury
7. Your ID: 83426

Additional information

Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The main reason I want to be the leader of Vagos is because in the past terms I saw how different leaders terms was going like Aries one of the good terms and I saw the ones which started good but ended badly I was both under deputy in Aries and in Luffy plus Leader of Graffiti in Elrussi Flawless term I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership skills I was a HC those terms and I showing my great leadership skills , as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization (Family) for everyone.

~Watching how leaders work in hard situations and what solutions and how they work out with the problem with the upmost professionalism its just a skill that makes a great leader I believe having a ready turf team is not the key for a great term but what I believe is each member effect on the gang.

~ Seeing how past leaders dont just focus on the term but the members treating them as a family who ask for their problems thanking them for their hard work is just what I aspire to be.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

~ HCs will be chosen carefully making sure each one of them knows what's best for the org plus Keeping a great HC team make a huge different
~I will not tolerate any kind of favoritism each member who is active and doing great will get promotion other than that no!
~ Ensure competition in respect and peace and have zero toxicity.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom