Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steve jordan

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL: rehan gayakwad
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day:
10 to 13 hrs
5. Your Discord: rggaming233
6. Your Nickname: steve jordan
7. Your ID: 83175

My Experience

1. bloods deputy
2.under deputy of ballas
3. marabunta garnde turfer

LEGAL ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE
1. USS TEAM LEADER
2. FEDRAL AGENT FIB

3. EMS PERAMEDIC EMPLOYEE

Additional information

1. leader of families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 i have a lot of experience in all the organization like illegal organization and legal organization as well as illegal organization but i have spend most of my time in illegall organization i also have a good leadership quality and also i am under deputy of an unofficaal family badsha so i also have experience of unoffical family as well i know how to manage or lead 20 to 30 member a t one time i will also take care that my gang do not brak any rp or rule and make a nice term to families

2.2 i want to become leader of families because i also want and experience of managing gangs like leader and also i will make sure that families will always on top of losantos heights

2.3 i will make sure that my gang is most active and most powerfull in city i will manage to bring uo with most fz raid , store robbery , highway robbery and hostage situation with a proper rp

2.4 and i will keep and eye and make sure that my gang dont break any rule and manage the rule and rp properly

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

i will make sure that i will only invite experience member in my gang to maintain good rp situation ( minimum 5 years in city )

i will also hire the best turfer in my gang to will most possible clands

i will make sure that i dont invite that members wo do toxicity

100% turf win

RANKING SYSTEM

15.Leader

14.Deputy

13.Under Deputy

12.Event Handler

11.kingpin

10.Warlord

9.mafia

8.shooter

7.Graffitist

6.Clapper

5.Gangster

4. Little Baby

3.Dealer

2.Newbie

1.Freeze

Thanks for reading,

FAMILIES ON TOP

BORUTO VINCI

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL: rehan gayakwad
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day:
10 to 13 hrs
5. Your Discord: rggaming233
6. Your Nickname: steve jordan
7. Your ID: 83175

My Experience

1. bloods deputy
2.under deputy of ballas
3. marabunta garnde turfer

LEGAL ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE
1. USS TEAM LEADER
2. FEDRAL AGENT FIB
3. EMS PERAMEDIC EMPLOYEE

Additional information

1. leader of families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 i have a lot of experience in all the organization like illegal organization and legal organization as well as illegal organization but i have spend most of my time in illegall organization i also have a good leadership quality and also i am under deputy of an unofficaal family badsha so i also have experience of unoffical family as well i know how to manage or lead 20 to 30 member a t one time i will also take care that my gang do not brak any rp or rule and make a nice term to families

2.2 i want to become leader of families because i also want and experience of managing gangs like leader and also i will make sure that families will always on top of losantos heights

2.3 i will make sure that my gang is most active and most powerfull in city i will manage to bring uo with most fz raid , store robbery , highway robbery and hostage situation with a proper rp

2.4 and i will keep and eye and make sure that my gang dont break any rule and manage the rule and rp properly

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

i will make sure that i will only invite experience member in my gang to maintain good rp situation ( minimum 5 years in city )

i will also hire the best turfer in my gang to will most possible clands

i will make sure that i dont invite that members wo do toxicity

100% turf win

RANKING SYSTEM

15.Leader

14.Deputy

13.Under Deputy

12.Event Handler

11.kingpin

10.Warlord

9.mafia

8.shooter