Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Geeman don
Suspect ID
413461 , 357409
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2024
Time of violation
11:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LmdD9GcXkbk

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Started my pov late after they were CRing me, please I request u to ask for their pov to show the situation. But basically this guy killed me without any demands they tried to block my engine and realize they could not so they RDM me without 5 seconds demands

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Then this one is a corrupt officer ID 364924 tazed me for not giving him my guns and ammo and hit me with his bat for no reason and thats fail rp

Adam bailey

Player
Player
Did you gave me 5 seconds demands before shooting me??? No you did not!!!! Show your pov of you all CRing me and pushing my car on wrong side of the road, and I am not deceiving nobody you all know u did nonsense so provide your pov
idk why you had to involve me, in a RDM forum when i didnt shoot. Also im allowed to hit you if you are not complying to my corruption

$Gee man$

Player
Player
Yes I involved you because you were also Car ramming me, provide pov and stop yapping on my post man(y)

$Gee man$

Player
Player
you want me to post pov of me cr, shouldnt you be posting that?
If you can read I clearly state that I started my pov late, so yeah go ahead and post when you both were CRing me to pull over. Stop acting innocent.
And I ask again to any admin who will review this please request pov from each of them

Adam bailey

Player
Player
If you can read I clearly state that I started my pov late, so yeah go ahead and post when you both were CRing me to pull over. Stop acting innocent.
And I ask again to any admin who will review this please request pov from each of them
And i didnt RDM you so i really dont see the point in involving me, i didnt shoot once

$Gee man$

Player
Player
You are getting annoying stop yapping on my post and provide your pov of the situation🤙

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Rejected

show full situation from when you did meet them till they killed you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom