Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Ranbir
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Sep 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/817118/

KingRanbir

Player
Player
Dear admin ,
Please money wipe and unban my account
I open this forum just bcoz I can't reply on my last forum I don't want to spwm but really I don't know what to do already 3 days passed but I can reply on my last forum
I love to play in en2 and spend time with friends and family members so my request 🙏

Please do money wipe and unban my account sir

Mr.Ameer Vercetti

Player
Player
I know him from more than 7 months he is a good person and I was deputy of the PUNISHER's and he never broke even a single rule in the city and also he is very generous person and We from the PUNISHER's family really miss him. Please try to understand his situation and forgive for this last time.

And also he is ready for the PC Check or Money Wipe or anything you would ask he just wanted to enjoy in the city. Please consider this from our side. 🥹

Faraz Punisher

Player
Player
I also know this person for a very long time since he was in punishers. He is very kind and disciplined person he didn’t not even break a single rule. I am also a Deputy or The Punishers. I hope you can understand and make him enjoy again in the city ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom