Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pikachu Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Ken Tempest
Date
Sep 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/818173/post-2885949

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
Dear Chief administrator,

I am sorry for making other complaint,

Yesterday I fill a admin complain against Ken Tempest, The Forum Was reviewed by Jonathan Thomas he said The thread will be reopened, But Still More punishment is missing. I give all proof and show point which admin Ken Tempest miss. The thread Owner did ooc insult where he can get punishment under Gen Rule 3.1 but its missing

Missing List of Punishment:

1. The thread Owner did ooc insult where he can get punishment under Gen Rule 3.1
2. Fam Warning For Metagaming
3. Punishment for Gen Rule 6.17
4. There one family member said he will hack grand rp

I give every single details at my last forum: Reviewed - Biased Admin | Ken Tempest

I am requesting to reverify the thread by any Bengali admin who know bangle.

Also i get 7 days ban on this bug abuse but other people on this case they get 3 days ban i already served 2 days ban please also look on this.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
The pov owner only spoke on discord not ingame incase of Gen rule 3.1
The pov owner got already punished for MG as exactly the IDs who are talking on discord cannot be known so insufficient evidence
Pov is not suspicious for Gen rule 6.17
Family member who said about hacking his ID cannot be known from the proof in that thread so there is no sufficient evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom