Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaryan Velly
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Sep 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/VKItsHF

shetty786

Player
Player
Hello sir Myself, Aaryan Velly, I got a ban for GR1.4, and then I was posted a forum for unban Appeal, That was my right and The thing is that some admin gave me a forum account ban for no valid reason and i haven't write anything wrong in that forum that will count as to deceive an admin. Also haven't done spam or anything else, and we are not so powerful that why I am approaching you. Sir, it was not right that if anyone apply for unban appeal and admin give directly forum ban to person because all have right to appeal for unban. Sir, I doesn't have any way to communicate with you that's i am posting this thread I would like to request you to unban my forum account. and as a owner of this project you can understand review of people and communication is very important . According to Alex Odds and Jonny Odds we are deceiving them but we are not . we swear to our mom but we are not trying to do that we know that you can check everything we cannot hide anything from you so plz try to understand that . they are thinking we are deceiving that is because i think we have a communication gap . After that I have posted a forum for curator of project to communicate with you with my second account but admin who was not a curator of project reviewed that and gave the ban on that account also he had deleted or had done something with that forum so no one can view this.

Thanks for reading this.

It's my humble request only curator of the project review this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom