Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Sophia Ganguly
Administrators nickname
Gaamix Heist
Date
Sep 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XOnEZl1XZsc https://youtu.be/lBbVoHpO6ag

Sankhayan Ganguly

Player
Player
hello dear admins
Ive provided full pov of the fight. I dont know what bug abuse heist was reffering to but the only thing that can seem off is me falling when i was patching up my friend. you can see i pressed { alt + f10 } to save the pov. f10 also does cuffdrop so my character fell. its the first time this situation happened. i wasnt aware of the fact that that could happen. but after i stood up you can see i stayed there and moved a lil bit only to try to use my g muscle to patch her again, since i thought the patching up cancelled.
I apologise if it is still counted as a bug abuse but trust me it was an accident. I even stayed on top of the body and didnt go afar. Ill make sure this doesnt happen again.
Grand rp is a big part of my day to day life and id be really gratefull if u understood my situation and remove the ban. I do my very best to follow every rules from start to end.
please consider my request. thank you

Sankhayan Ganguly

Player
Player
hello dear admins
Ive provided full pov of the fight. I dont know what bug abuse heist was reffering to but the only thing that can seem off is me falling when i was patching up my friend. you can see i pressed { alt + f10 } to save the pov. f10 also does cuffdrop so my character fell. its the first time this situation happened. i wasnt aware of the fact that that could happen. but after i stood up you can see i stayed there and moved a lil bit only to try to use my g muscle to patch her again, since i thought the patching up cancelled.
I apologise if it is still counted as a bug abuse but trust me it was an accident. I even stayed on top of the body and didnt go afar. Ill make sure this doesnt happen again.
Grand rp is a big part of my day to day life and id be really gratefull if u understood my situation and remove the ban. I do my very best to follow every rules from start to end.
please consider my request. thank you
i forgot to mention the thread Approved - Nlr | 50931

Top Bottom