Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lazer Whitee
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Sep 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-JvDr2U3

Lazer White

Player
Player
Hello Lebron hope you are doing good. Recently I got banned for GR 1.4 while applying for admin. I was playing with 1 main and 1 twink, I didn't knew that I had one more account because when I came first time in Grand RP I had no idea that I created one more acccount at that time. Recently I was trying to make a twink for me because I want to have 1 main and 1 twink but it showed me " you have limit of accounts" and I had no idea why it was showing to me therefore I asked many people why this type of error is showing and everyone gave me different answers.
At that time I literally had no idea that I already have 1 twink because its been 2 years almost. And my Social Club from which I was trying to make the twink was "Ayanbasak90" something. Then I made a technical complaint here- https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/564892/ and asked tech admins why this problem is happening.
After that they gave me the password of the email account (with which I was trying to make a twink with).
Then I went to GRP login and tried to login with the email and password the tech admins provided me. But again the same error of " you have limit of accounts" was coming.

So, I decided to change my social club name from "Ayanbasak90" to "HellRanger101". Then again I went back to GRP login and tried log in with the same email and password. And finally I was able to log in with my twink. And these days I only play with 2 accounts main- 231474 and twink- 377537.
I only have 1 social club with name: HellRanger101 (Proof)

Please trust me I had totally forgot when I created the third account. And I have no access to that account as well.
I'm requesting you to unban my main ID- 231474 and if you want you can keep the other twink account banned. I have many friends on this server and I love playing this game.

If possible please money wipe my account and unban my main. I follow every server rules and have clean punishment history as well (except the punishment which I received when I was new to the server). And this incident happened accidentally, I had no intetion to break GR 1.4.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screen shot that u ahve changed them
u should get mail from rockstar about it

Lazer White

Player
Player
provide screen shot that u ahve changed them
u should get mail from rockstar about it
Hello alex, as I changed my Rockstar social club Name from "Ayanbasak90" to "Hellranger101". I'm attaching the proof that after changing the name of social club , we cannot change the name again within 1 year. As you can see the cursor becomes cross when I'm trying to change it again. And the "save changes" button is also disabled.

Proof

Proof of the rules

While changing the social club name, I didn't received any kind of email from Rockstar. But from the above proofs you can see the name is not editable. And if you need more proof, I'm ready to share my screen with any admins.

Lazer White

Player
Player
For some reason the pics are not loading here, but if you click on the link it will take you to the images in Imgur

Alex Odd

while u a changing u get email from rockstar and it's indicated change send screen of that part where are mentioned those changes

Lazer White

Player
Player
I didn't got any kind of email from Rockstar after changing the soc name. I only got proof of this.
Here you can see the nickname is not editable within 1 year. You can also Google after how many months we can change the soc name again. For more proofs you can match the nickname of my soc with the logs.
The previous nickname was " Ayanbasak90 " and the current nickname is " hellranger101 ". (Proof)

I also DMed you some proofs, my username in discord: hellranger.
I contacted with Jonny as well regarding this issue, he also said its the same soc.

Alex Odd

your not editable PROVE does not prove that u have changed from that user

so as long u will not have proves - we will not review this complain

make new as u will find real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom