Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox Habib

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
- Tariqul Islam Tawsif
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +6
4. Average online per day
6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord
tawsif01741
6. Your Nickname
Tawsif
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
# When First Time I Join Families it was 1 Months Ago. In That Time Families Was The Terrorist Gang, And They Was Doing A Lot Of Rp Situations. I Stay In Families And I Like The Gang Very Much By My Side. I Got A Lot Of Experiences In This Time And I Decided To Lead Families As My Term
# If I Got The Term My Term Will Be The Terroristed Gang In En3 And I Will Do As Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Fz Raid, Clands, Highway Robbery And Ghetto Claps. I Will Do A Lot Of Rp Situations In Families Gang And I Will Try My Best To Make My Term The Best Term Of Families History
# I Will Bring Families Gang Into Top Of Gangs Lists. Basically I Wanna Be The Families Gang Leader To Gain Some Experiences Like A leader

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
# I Will Make Sure That Me Or Any High Command Should Not Take Anyone In Gang Those Who Dont Know The Rules.
# I Will Hire Only Experienced Peoples Who Knows The Rules And Everything About A Gang
# I Will Make A Lot Rp Situations In My Term And I Will Give Bonus To Them Also For Attending The Event
# I Will Hire Active Deputy And High Commands To Hire Gangstars
# If Someone Does Any Type Of Mistakes i Will Teach The Calm Fully And If They Did Mistake Intentionally I Will Fire Them From Org

My Goals After Getting The Term
1. I Will Make a Team Who Will Do Graffitis 24/7 And In Ghetto There Will Be Only Families Graffitis
2. I Will Make A Team Of Terfurs Who Will Dominate All Events And Ghetto Also
3. No One Will Be Allowed To Do Toxicity In Org
4. 100% Turf

Thanks For Reading My Application, If I Got Rejected No Problem I Will learn From My Mistakes And Then I Will Come Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom