Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHAN ORAKZAI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL SUDAIS
2. Your IRL age 19
3. Time zone GMT+4HOURS
4. Average online per day 4 TO 5 HOURS
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname orakzaikhan.
7. Your ID 159849
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I went to change nepotism I will try to make less but brave number I will not do that favour that he is my friend or family member I will show the activity that will help to attract people toward us

2. I will never let someone leave us that here we cannot fun or etc I will make them to fill happy and will be on duty all day to fun with me I am ex NG and SAHP I was HC I need to be general now I thick I got enough experience to lead and make NG on top

3.I need to improve there behaviour they not respect there juniors now I need to make NG
From 0 to hero
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will make a special time that NG never disactive like I will say a new member what is your regular time of day you are online then I will chose 4 to 5 groups like 3 to 4 hours 5 people they will be happy to help them to make there duty

2.. I will happy this much members that they not went to spend time own in city they went to do something for city and they are happy from me and my leadership

3..I will happy them by doing work with me regularly and I will pay from my pocket money but will happy them so they happy to work not they say tomorrow after being HC saying I need to leave or need transfer I will try to make sure that they are happy working with me not sad and working for only money

Mavi

Player
Player
Khan for ng fastest term ever bro doesn't know mg yet and wants leader🤣🤣🤣

Mavi

Player
Player
Bro doesn't know other word than happy go learn English buddy I'll be your Lt general

Mavi

Player
Player
Why are you being so rude I am his friend
Don't give a flying fuck you don't know english neither rules and your friends application is copy pasted. Since your his friend go tell him or next time help him learn rules or teach him english

justkarla

Player
Player
nice copy and paste and learn English please

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Rejected
We are not looking Ng leader atm​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom