Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyson
Administrators nickname
Neo
Date
Apr 14, 2022
Time
23:40
Proofs

.Lizard

Player
Player
I got banned for "Cheating" or though nobody made a forum nor did they request a pc check or anything of that kind, I assume the ban was due to the fight I had in at the highway, seeming I had a fight there and then I got banned around 15 minutes later, I'm open for a pc check, all my saved pov's, and whatever's needed, I'm not a "Cheater".

Discord: Lizard#6011

.Lizard

Player
Player
I don't have it, nobody told me to save it, if an admin teleported to me right after the fight, I could have saved it, but 5 minutes (which is my clip length on my nvidia) was long gone by the time the ban happened, which is frustrating, not only was there no forum or any request, nobody teleported me and told me to save it there and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom