Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayhind Shakespeare
Administrators nickname
mohamed pluxury
Date
Sep 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g0JnUK5vMcY

Princess Nami

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal my recent ban and sincerely hope you will consider my request. I understand that a transaction was made mistakenly on my account, an extra 0 was added into the total sum of money, and I have video evidence to support this. I recognize that similar mistakes may have occurred in the past, for which, unfortunately, I do not have any POV.

I assure you that these actions were not intentional, and I am committed to ensuring that such incidents do not happen again. I truly value my place in this community and am eager to rectify this situation. I will always yearn to make sure that such mistakes do not occur again knowingly, and will always try my best to not commit such mistakes unknowingly either.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your understanding and consideration.

Sincerely, Jayhind Shakespeare

JAYHIND_143 is the name of my Social Club.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
clearly violated 1.7 on house sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom