Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goran Gefufna
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Sep 19, 2024
Time
22 : 37
Proofs
xxx

Goran Gefufna

Player
Player
dear and respected Mazhor, I wish you a good evening or day, depending on when you read this... It's been a long time since I was blacklisted from this project, I express great remorse for what I did, and I'm too sorry, I was spoiled brat , without an ounce of respect for others, especially for those older than me, I would like to apologize to all the people I offended, Mujo Simba deserves a special apology, who at that moment saved me with a blacist because I was a spoiled brat, that blacist taught me how to behave and respect, I am grateful to him for that.. I regret a lot and I am very sorry, if I could go back in time I would correct every single mistake, I am asking you from the bottom of my heart to give me one last chance to play on this project, please, I promise you that I will be a good and conscientious player, when I got blacklisted almost 2 years ago, I was really spoiled, 2 years have passed, I have changed 360 degrees, I regret everything.. And I deeply apologize to everyone and regret what I have become done and please give me another chance, under any conditions, just give me a chance to play on this project again... Thank you in advance <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom