Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexii Anonymouse
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Sep 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PpPtwTO

CaptainSierra

Player
Player
Sir/Ma'am,
I suddenly woke up to myself banned for GR 1.4, I have no idea what this is about, I only have 2 accounts (1 main & 1 twink). I have not broken any rules, there has been no interaction between my accounts. These Accounts are linked to my personal epic and Rockstar account.
There is a clarification as I have a brother IRL and we have our own personal devices and personal epic and rockstar accounts. I beleive
These are my only accounts (strictly adhering to the rules) 150225 & 165987.
I have invested a lot in this game and love to play it and would love to continue playing it. Please look into this.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
Make a complaint giving us your IDs and social club associated with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom