Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devu_Fearlesss
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Aug 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/1r0OWVW

Devu Fearless

Player
Player
Dear Senior Admins ,
I had got Banned For Bug Abuse Of F1 , I Accept my Mistake and I have Got The Punishment For The Mistake , Now I have 1 day left For My Unban and In 1 Day All My Hard Which I put In Buying The Business 24/7 (140) will Go In auction , I bought it by grinding in the City For Hours And Hours For More Than 4-5 months Will Go.

Please Unban Me Today so I can Pay Tax For My business as I have recieved the punishment for 29 days , If You Can't Unban Me , Please Pay The Tax Of my Business For 1 More Day , All My Hardwork will Go Because Of One Mistake.
I will Love If You Understand Stand My Condition and Solve It 😓

Warm Regards,
Devu Fearless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom