Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review RDM | 356781- 396542 - 395608 - 304830 - 395804 - 395218 - 368747

Your ID
Players nickname
Vortex_NoFaceVAIN
Suspect ID
356781- 396542
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G87JLBmixxk?si=i5gUdKvV8-F112_j

hani187

Player
Player
Hello admins . As u can see in my POV we was waiting to collect the drugs from drugs farm we was waiting and 2 people came and started shooting on us without demands so we killed them and stopped shooting anyone . After that 4-5 of Weda Family Members started shooting on us and we did not even shoot them .

The IDs : 356781- 396542 - 395608 - 304830 - 395804 - 395218 - 368747

adver

Player
Player
clearly metagaming is a nice self-report, but your pov isn't enough to warrant a punishment because RP happens where you're not.

However

If the demand given to friend, has a POV let him open the forum, you constantly do this kind of approach towards my family, you and your family constantly toxic my family in club chat. As far as I know, the punishment for targeting and toxicity is blacklist in this game.

Thank you for reading.

Sicko Saphir

Owner of NoFace Family.
Player
clearly metagaming is a nice self-report, but your pov isn't enough to warrant a punishment because RP happens where you're not.

However

If the demand given to friend, has a POV let him open the forum, you constantly do this kind of approach towards my family, you and your family constantly toxic my family in club chat. As far as I know, the punishment for targeting and toxicity is blacklist in this game.

Thank you for reading.
Well well well , buy making ur words bold doesn’t mean u speaking facts

You said targeti, what targeting u see here , my fam members were there before anyone else , your people came and start shooting , what is the targeting here ? Should they not report the people , teach ur members some rules they yap here

About metagaming , LEARN THE MEANING OF META GAMING FIRST
if people are near each other they can talk in discord , same applies on OOC events and unscripted events , as long as they not communicating anyone else who is not present there to help them..

And about toxicity in Club chat , we never start we respond , and when we respond you cry , so it’s better to be quite , you and your family are known for teaming in RP tickets , etc etc . Dnt blame other families for targeting you,
maybe it’s time to change ur name to mini Escobar , I’ve never seen a family that don’t play to win but to help others , shame

Ace Bom

Player
Player
Well well well , buy making ur words bold doesn’t mean u speaking facts

You said targeti, what targeting u see here , my fam members were there before anyone else , your people came and start shooting , what is the targeting here ? Should they not report the people , teach ur members some rules they yap here

About metagaming , LEARN THE MEANING OF META GAMING FIRST
if people are near each other they can talk in discord , same applies on OOC events and unscripted events , as long as they not communicating anyone else who is not present there to help them..

And about toxicity in Club chat , we never start we respond , and when we respond you cry , so it’s better to be quite , you and your family are known for teaming in RP tickets , etc etc . Dnt blame other families for targeting you,
maybe it’s time to change ur name to mini Escobar , I’ve never seen a family that don’t play to win but to help others , shame
It might have been better if you had tried to learn the game yourself instead of teaching it to us :D

Top Bottom