Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niko Hunt
Administrators nickname
yaswanth trigger
Date
Sep 22, 2024
Time
15:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JjDYg4Z

nikowebb

Player
Player
so this admin gave me a warning for fear rp i was getting arrested and was in a jail cell a leo then pointed one gun at me and said to remove my body amour and i refused because 1 there's only one leo pointing at me and 2 we was in a jail cell which he cant lawfully shoot me with a lethal weapon i as i wasn't trying to escape and 3 its a unscripted green zone so how can he just open fire on me like that anyway im requsting my warning to be removed please

Patak Peric

Player
Player
How can this be Fear RP, when LEOs by LAW are not allowed to shoot an unarmed man? The LEO can make the threats, but is not allowed to shoot since the LAW does not permite it.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Punished correctly
Still you need to show fear for your life​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom