Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spirit Rainbow
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Sep 22, 2024
Time
06:40 PM
Proofs
https://ibb.co/KGbmmxr https://ibb.co/gMbRd2C

washington26

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admin Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my unban from the server 2. Here’s what happened:

I played on Grand RP two days ago and went to sleep. When I tried to log in yesterday, I encountered issues with the login button disappearing and the game not responding. After some research, I followed a guide on your website suggesting that I should check the Task Manager for "Easy Anti-Cheat Service (EOS)" and end the task, but that did not resolve the issue.

I then found a YouTube video that explained how to disable "Accelerated CEF Rendering" in Rage MP, which allowed me to log in. However, I was unable to access my 'M' menu or use my in-game smartphone.

After pressing F1 and selecting Grand RP Server 2 (where my account is), I received a message stating that I am banned from the server. I am confused as I do not know who (Administrator) banned me or the reason behind it. (Proofs I took today but its happening since yesterday)

I kindly ask for clarification regarding my ban and appeal for your assistance in unbanning my account. I assure you I have always aimed to follow the server rules and would appreciate any guidance on what went wrong.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom