Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Perfecto
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hXqaHin

Devil_Xoxo

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
Hello, Sam or Pablo I hope you guys are very well and doing your best job on the grp server.
Sam My ID 87304 got blacklisted by you. but I don't know the reason. Actually, I did not make a very large mistake. Suddenly I watched, and I got blacklisted by you. I played this server for more than 5000 hours. I want a chance to play on that ID. That's my favorite ID; many people know me by my name and my ID. That's very famous in En 2. Can I get a chance? I love my ID.

I love this server also. I made many complaints, so this server will be good. Everyone will follow rules. Many cheaters got ban because of me many ban evaders serious rules breakers got punished by me. I admit I also made some mistakes sometimes.
I don't know why I got blacklisted. Please remove my ban. I want a last chance.

I hope you will understand my feeling.
Thank you
87304 This number is my love!!!

Devil_Xoxo

Player
I never played GTA online or GTA offline . I brought GTA V for Grand RP . i want a chance i love my id very much !!!!

Devil_Xoxo

Player
U are deserving for blacklisted u are a scammer thanks to admin to banned u scammer
Bruh u got ban for scamming i never did this type of rule break . No spam here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom